Remote Work Write for Us
Companies consider their employees ‘ desire for flexibility with the offer of a home office and location-independent Work. However, these working models pose particular challenges. So what can HR contribute to successfully introducing and managing remote Work in the company? You will find out in this article.
Generation Y, who hotly contest in the labor market – around 20 to 35-year-olds – want a good work-life balance and freedom for individual development. Employers must meet these expectations and enable their employees to work flexibly in terms of time and space. “Remote work,” i.e., working in the home office, in a café, on the beach, or anywhere else in the world, is one of the essential components of this new world of Work.
Young talents demand location-independent Work
Location-independent Labor is not just “nice to have.” In a representative Bitkom survey, more than a third of all employees questioned said they would turn their backs on their current position to be more flexible and remote. Therefore, whether you offer your workers, flexible working models can be decisive for attracting and retaining talent.
What are the advantages of “Remote Work”?
Is remote Work just a business to employees, or do such work models offer real advantages for companies? Reliable studies say real benefits.
- “Remote work” is a real need for the young, digital generation and a powerful argument in recruiting. An international study by Buffer & AngelList found that 98% of respondents would (would) like to work remotely. The reasons given are more elasticity, no commuting, and more time for the family.
- Available specialists can often only create far away or even abroad in the IT and technology sector. Therefore, the offer to work from home is often the only way to attract such specialists.
- You need less space in your company building and save space costs. (However, that should be a nice side effect and not the driving motive.)
- Workers who (occasionally) work from home or elsewhere are at an advantage, more productive, and sick less often.
What challenges does “remote work” bring with it?
Of course, location-independent Work does not promise happiness for your company and your employees. On the contrary, it takes with it a whole congregation of challenges that you should take seriously and deal with:
- However, the lack of personal contact can cause cohesion, collaboration, and communication within your company to suffer.
- And also, a natural or perceived two-class society may arise between the “office” and the “home workers.”
- In a corporate nation that was previously based heavily on the presence and control of employees, the introduction of remote Work can cause uncertainty.
- And also, working off-site involves some legal risks.
Define who is entitled to work from home or “Remote Work.”
Together with the specialist departments, determine which areas of responsibility, teams, or positions are suitable for remote Work. Then, make clear, understandable regulations if everyone knows who is entitled to remote Work, when and why, envy and competition among employees avoid.
Areas are suitable in which work results can measure qualitatively (e.g., project goals) or quantitatively (e.g., accepted calls in a call center), and the Work digitizes to a high degree.
However, don’t think too narrowly. And also, with the proper framework, almost any “desk job” can work anywhere: even in the HR department.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for informationntechnology – Remote Work Write for Us.
Search Terms Related to Remote Work Write for Us.
- Office building
- Pop culture
- Traffic jams
- Landline phone
Search Terms for Remote Work Write for Us
Remote Work Write For Us
Guest Post-Remote Work
Remote Work Contribute
Submit Post- Remote Work
Remote Work Submit An Article.
Remote Work Guest Blogger
Writers Wanted Remote Work
Remote Work Suggests A Post.
Remote Work Guest Author
Guidelines of the Article – Remote Work Write for Us.
You can send your article to email@example.com
Related pages :
Android app write for us
Linux write for us
Television write for us
Engineering Write for Us
Ethical Hacking write for us
Development Write For Us
CSS Write for Us
Graphic design Write For Us
uiux write for us
Indoor games Write for Us
Mobile advertising write for us
Remote work Write for Us
3d printing write for us
Machine repair write for us
Injection molding Write for us
Tech tips Write for Us
C Write for us
Spy write for Us